For those of you concerned about the chemicals we use on our bodies, you can't do anything more natural than this homemade blackberry lipstick as it adds the perfect touch of color to the natural yet delicious lips. Here's how to make this natural lipstick yourself.
Before we talk about the recipe to make your own natural lipstick, let's see why, nowadays it is increasingly important to choose natural products for beauty.
The benefits of using natural beauty products
Natural beauty products are becoming a popular option for women who want a greener way to apply makeup or keep their hair and skin looking healthy.
Using natural products makes the most sense, as the skin is the largest organ, and chemicals are definitely absorbed into the skin.
Organic beauty products have become more common on the market as consumers try to balance their needs with protecting the environment. It helps that many of these products can be even more effective than traditional products that contain bi-products and are not harmful.
These four important advantages of using natural beauty products such as the following recipe to prepare a natural lipstick:
1. Earth-friendly: Organic products are not only good for the skin, but also for the environment.
2. No irritation: Without harmful chemicals, artificial colors are less likely to cause skin irritation.
3. Natural fragrance - Traditional products contain chemicals to artificially refresh the scent of the lotion or cream. Natural and organic products have a natural, pleasant smell and are perfumed with oils.
4. Overall Efficacy - Natural and organic skin remedies supplied by the earth have been effective for centuries. They are all the needs of the skin to stay healthy. Stick to the basics and enjoy the benefits.
Whether or not you have sensitive skin, natural beauty products can be better for your health and the world around you. Not only do natural beauty products promote a healthy lifestyle, they don't use animal testing to evaluate side effects.
How to make a natural lipstick to moisturize and color your lips?
· 3 Blackberries
· 1 raspberry
· 3 pomegranate seeds
· 1/2 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil - or coconut oil - edible
· a small bowl, spoon, fork or whatever helps you drain, a small 5-gram jar with a screw top
1. Grind the blackberries and raspberries in the bowl well with the back of the spoon.
2. Separately add the pomegranate juice to the mixture by squeezing the seeds between the thumb and index finger.
3. Pour the oil into the bowl and stir everything together with the spoon.
4. Finally, drain the liquid from the mixture into your portable bottle.
For the application of this natural lipstick, use your finger, or a lip brush or a Q-tip. It will only last a few days so, to preserve it better, put it in the refrigerator, so you also get a more solid texture of the lip gloss.
You can try different fruits (acai berries, cherries, etc.). You can play with the proportions of each fruit to customize your desired shade, but you will get the reward of more color from the berries.
Arrange your gift boxes, or, if you are about to start your own business and self-sufficiency, this may be a great idea for you.
Hormonal imbalances may be to blame for a range of unwanted symptoms from fatigue or weight gain to itchy skin or low mood. Hormones are chemicals produced by glands in the endocrine system and released into the bloodstream. An imbalance occurs when there is too much or too little of a hormone.